OT in the U.S.
The EMV Wave has made it to the U.S. and Oberthur Technologies (OT) is the solution for a successful, timely EMV migration.
OT is the leading global supplier of EMV products and the #1 provider of chip payments cards in the U.S.
OT IN THE U.S.
OT is a key historical player in the U.S. market, having established its U.S. footprint in 1996 and rapidly started business with the largest banks in the industry. OT’s EMV partnerships include trusted global brands American Express, China Union Pay, Discover, MasterCard and Visa. OT has delivered EMV cards to four of the top five card issuers in the U.S.
LEADER OF U.S. CONTACTLESS MARKET WITH MORE THAN 1.5 BILLION EMV CARDS SHIPPED TO A DOZEN ISSUERS.
OT IS THE #1 EMV CARD SUPPLIER PROVIDER IN THE U.S.
OT COMPLETED THE FIRST MAJOR U.S. EMV MIGRATION IN 2011.
U.S. AND GLOBAL PRESENCE
- OT’s Footprint: Card Personalization and EMV manufacturing capacity
- Two bi-coastal credit card personalization sites in California and Virginia – together they have a capacity of 200 million chip cards annualy.
- One manufacturing site in Pennsylvania
- Two partnership sites with First Data in Georgia and Nebraska running OT’s CPS
- 39 secure service centers and personalization hubs all around the world