OT launches the new issue of The M World, a magazine for Android and iOS tablets entirely dedicated to latest trends in mobility: Smart Transactions, Digital Identity, Telecommunications, Mobile Financial Services, Internet of Things, Biometry, etc.
This second edition of The M World notably focuses on the American payment ecosystem, and more particularly on EMV migration and OT’s leading role there.
Dedicated U.S content includes:
– An interview with Didier Lamouche by payment expert Karen Webster, presenting his views on the future of payments in the U.S.
– An editorial from Martin Ferenczi, President North America Region at OT
– A special feature on EMV migration that is on its way in the U.S.A.
In the other sections, find out more about m-Health and read all the latest news and trends from the mobility world:
– Facebook and Google: a battle of the skies to bring connectivity to the developing world
– Mobile Connect: the revolution of m-identification
– Connected objects: how are they transforming the industrial world
– Payment solutions in the age of connected objects
– And much, much more…
Last but not least, in “The Art of Mobility”, discover a new form of contemporary art with mobile photography.
We hope you’ll enjoy reading it!